absoluton_visage_hydratation_bio_aloe_vera

What are the benefits of Aloe Vera for the skin?

Aloe Vera oil for the face

In France, they call it a plant with a thousand and one benefits… Aloe Vera is a fascinating plant that’s used in many beauty formulas, and its oil contains countless ingredients that make it incredibly beneficial. So you probably won’t be surprised to know it’s a plant that we at Absolution are particularly fond of!

Why should you use Aloe Vera on the face?

Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years, and for good reason. It has so many different, valuable properties, it’s an essential beauty ingredient. When Aloe Vera oil is used in skincare products, it offers many benefits for the skin of the face.

  • Hydrates: Aloe Vera oil has such a lightweight texture, it won’t make formulas too rich or heavy, and it works with all skin types.
  • Soothes: With its calming and refreshing properties, Aloe Vera is excellent for treating sunburn on the face.
  • Repairs: Small cuts, scratches, scrapes, irritations, etc. Aloe Vera oil will help them to heal better and faster.
  • Softens the signs of time: The polysaccharides that occur naturally in Aloe Vera oil give it very effective pro-aging benefits. It smoothes the surface of the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
  • Purifies: Thanks to the active astringents in Aloe Vera, it helps to control sebum production.

How should you use Aloe Vera oil on the face?

Aloe Vera oil is obtained by macerating Aloe Vera gel in a botanical carrier oil. The resulting naturally derived oil is infused with the properties of this plant, which originally comes from Mexico. Aloe Vera infused oil helps to hydrate the skin and can be applied directly to the face or incorporated into cosmetic products. If you want your skin to reap all the benefits of this exceptional plant – and especially if you intend to make your own infused oil – make sure you use a high-quality Aloe Vera. Its origin should be indicated, and it should have been grown in optimal conditions.

A word of caution: avoid sun exposure after applying Aloe Vera oil to the face, as it has a photosensitizing effect.

Which Absolution products contain Aloe Vera?

Aloe Vera is made up of over 99% water. The remaining 1% is an impressive blend of minerals, amino acids, vitamins and polysaccharides. It’s one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world! Naturally rich in so many benefits, Aloe Vera is one of Absolution’s must-use ingredients, which explains why we’ve included it in several of our skincare products, including the following:

  • Le Sérum Anti-Soif: Our intensive moisturizing serum is ideal for dehydrated skin. Its light, non-oily formula sinks in quickly and keeps skin hydrated for up to eight hours.
  • Le Nettoyant Pureté: This gentle facial cleansing gel removes impurities and deeply purifies the skin, while soothing it at the same time.
  • La Crème de Santé: Rich in prebiotics, this light-textured cream helps to restore skin’s balance and radiance.
  • La Crème du Temps: Resolutely pro-aging, this face cream works to firm, smooth out and repair mature skin, so it feels supple and full of vitality again.

Le Sérum Anti-Soif

40 €
Moisturizing and antioxidant serum
4.8 243 reviews

Le Nettoyant Pureté

29 €
Sulfate-free face gel cleanser
4.8 277 reviews

La Crème de Santé

42 €
It’s all about balance!
4.7 235 reviews

La Crème du Temps

69 €
Complete pro-aging moisturizer for mature skin
4.7 192 reviews

Which facial oils are best for skin hydration?

How to moisturize dry skin